Best Rubber Tracks in the World
What makes the best rubber tracks in the world?
Trojan Tracks uses a rubber compound that is highly resistant to cutting and tearing under a wide range of temperatures. Inside the track core are "Dual Continuous Steel Belts", multi-strand cables wound in a tight spiral to create a wide steel belt proven to be more reliable than traditional, overlapping steel cores. Then, a highly engineered bonding adhesive is applied by hot dipping the drop-forged steel inserts to ensure Trojan Tracks are durable enough to withstand the most extreme conditions.
Trojan rubber tracks are used on compact track loaders, mini excavators, directional drills, crawler dumpers, and many more equipment types by Bobcat, Boxer, Case, Caterpillar, Ditch Witch, Gehl, IHI, JCB, John Deere, Hitachi, Komatsu, Kubota, Morooka, Mustang, New Holland, Nissan, Takeuchi, Terex, Toro Dingo, Volvo, Yanmar – to name a few.
Trojan Tracks rubber tracks are designed to exact OEM specifications for a seamless match to your machine, and offer the peace of mind provided by an industry-leading Hassle-Free 2 Year Warranty.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
We stand behind our products with an industry-leading Hassle-Free 2 Year Warranty to give you peace of mind
- CUT- & WEAR-RESISTANT RUBBER COMPOUND
Trojan Tracks uses a heavy duty rubber compound that is highly resistant to cuts, tears, and punctures, offering longer life than typical rubber tracks
- DROP-FORGED STEEL INSERTS
Drop-forged steel inserts are used for maximum strength, instead of cast-iron links, like with some aftermarket producers
- DUAL CONTINUOUS STEEL BELT TECHNOLOGY
Dual Continuous Steel Belts of multi-strand cables are wound in a tight spiral to create a wide steel belt, resulting in fewer track adjustments and longer life than tracks with traditional, overlapping steel cores
- HOT-DIPPED IN ENGINEERED ADHESIVE FOR A SUPERIOR BOND
Our drop-forged steel inserts are hot-dipped in a highly engineered adhesive for a much more consistent bond than brushing it on, like the competition does
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS OEM SPECS
Trojan Tracks rubber tracks are designed to exact OEM specifications in an ISO9001: 2008-certified facility for a seamless match to your machine, every time
- MULTIPLE TRACK PATTERS
Trojan Tracks offers over 30 different rubber track patterns to help you find the ideal solution:
- The C-Lug has a staggered pad tread pattern in the shape of a C, offering a smooth ride on most terrain
- The Staggered Block is a very popular tread used by Case, John Deer, Gehl, Mustang, New Holland, Takeuchi, Volvo, and more, offering a smooth ride even on hard surfaces, with minimal ground disturbance
- The Straight Bar digs in to provide maximum traction, even in mud, but the ride will be bumpy on hard surfaces
- The Multi-Bar is a versatile track offering a smoother ride than the Straight Bar, but better traction than the C-Lug or Staggered Block, making it ideal for everything from snow removal to farming and golf courses
If you have any questions about rubber tracks vs. steel tracks, or solid skid steer tires vs. pneumatic tires, please give one of our friendly product experts a call at 1-877-307-3298 (USA) or 1-855-514-8833 (Canada).