Trojan Tracks is pleased to present videos showcasing machinery using rubber tracks and solid skid steer tires.
Check back here to see our list of videos as it grows:
Video 1: How to Put a Rubber Track Back on a Mini Excavator
- If you operate a tracked machine such as a skid steer or mini excavator, you should know how to put a track back on – even if you're not a mechanic.
Video 2: How to Adjust Track Tension on a Skid Steer
- Adjusting the track tension on a skid steer compact track loader isn't difficult, and it only takes a few minutes.
Video 3: How to Adjust Track Tension on a Mini Excavator
- Adjusting the track tension on a mini excavator isn't difficult, and it only takes a few minutes.even if you're not a mechanic.
Video 4: Skid Steer Tips & Tricks
- Learn some valuable "Skid Steer Tips & Tricks" in this 2.5 minute video. even if you're not a mechanic.
Video 5: Remote Controlled CAT Track Loader
- The Dirt Ninja demonstrates a Remote Controlled Caterpillar 289 compact track loader this month. even if you're not a mechanic.
Video 6: Informative Walk-Around Video: Cat 304.5e2 XTC Mini Excavator
- The Dirt Ninja introduces us to the new Caterpillar 304.5e2 XTC Mini Excavator. The XTC - extra tool carrier - means that the 304.5e2 offers the traditional functionality of a mini excavator, with the extra attachments you'll find on a versatile skid steer.
Video 7: Video: Caterpillar 289D Review And Walk-Around
- The Caterpillar 289D Skid Steer Compact Loader is a powerful and versatile machine. Learn all about its many features with this Walk-Around video by the Dirt Ninja.
Video 8: Video: Beer Bottle Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator Trick
- You can use the brute strength of a Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator to move tons of dirt, or you can stack a couple of beer bottles without breaking them, if you're the Dirt Ninja.
Video 9: Video: Compact Track Loader Undercarriages Explained
- Compact Track Loaders, or skid steers, feature a variety of different undercarriages. Ever wonder why? The Dirt Ninja explains in this informative walk-around video.
Video 10: Video: This Demolition is Definitely Not Up to Code
- Over the holidays, it seems everyone just loses their minds. Case in point, check out this video of a demolition that breaks every WorkSafe rule imaginable... (Don't try this at home, kids.)
Video 11: How To Video: Grade with a Mini Excavator
- Learn how to perform grading with a Bobcat E50 mini excavator: